Sunday, January 11, 2009

{Amelia & Jared Bridals}

This is one dynamic couple; they met while going down to Mexico for a Pre-Med trip, and have been together ever since. They love being with each other and it definitely showed in their session with us. I've known Amelia for over 10 years, so it's crazy and awesome to see her getting married! It was freezing that day, but they were troopers! Amelia looked gorgeous by the way! I'm sure they're counting down to March; it will be here before we know it!












8 comments:

Kylee said...

Her eyes are amazing!

Beautiful pics as always!


Yeah so when are you gonna have a little one? I am always checking your blog to see if you have a little announcement! Hahaha...whenever its right for you guys! I just know you will be an awesome mom!

Whitnee said...

mick..these pictures are amazing...you did such a great job!! as usual :)

Hilary F. said...

Ah, Mil is all grown up! They look awesome in these pictures, you're so talented Mik.

Anonymous said...

these pictures are amazing Mikki! I love them!

According to Ana said...

you really bring out this girls beauty! I love her dress too!
nice work
I have got to pick a time for you to take some pic's of my new one

Jessica McAllister said...

Love these bridals, they look so beautiful, they are so them, it shows their personalities off and how beautiful Amelia is.

tifsong said...

these are beautiful! as usual! hey mikki, i'm terribly interested in a pricelist? for future reference?

tiffani herpel

Cynthia said...

She is absolutely stunning! What a lucky groom.