Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{are you my mother?}

I was out running today and just when I thought I was about to pass out, I stumbled across this helpless little fella. He looked like his feet were too big for his featherless body and he must have just fallen out of his nest. So I sprinted a few blocks home, grabbed my camera and a bag of cheese and hurried back to him. The mom kept flying overhead so I'm hoping she'll swoop down and bring him back home to safety. I don't think he liked the cheese I tried to feed him either:) I'm sure birds don't eat cheese, at all, but I couldn't find any worms at the time. Best of luck my little friend...

5 comments:

kassy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

That is so great... Crazy that you found a little friend out running.( good for you on going running) and cheese? Mick you are so cute that is so funny But an awesome picture

kassy said...

Ok so now I get it LOL We are doing good, but all missing the red mt's! We will be so happy to make it home for a visit! How about you? Seems like you are more busy than ever with the photography, that is awesome!

Alivia & Brett Swapp said...

You are so cute to try to feed him, hopefully all turned out well. I love all your pictures they are great.

Graceful/Gracelynn said...

That's awesome!! i love how you went and got cheese!! that totally sounds like something you would do!!