Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh Happy Day...

Kim & Ezra tied the knot on June 16th! They looked so beautiful and happy together throughout the whole day and then they were off to Hawaii for a week! How fun! Ezra returned from his Mission in Brazil around April (or early May) and 5 days later he proposed to his love Kimmie- and now, 2 months later they are officially the Irvins!









So toward the end of the luncheon/reception I hear screaming and giggling... so I walk downstairs to find ALL of the grandchildren in the bathroom screaming about a "monster" in the shower! The monster was an 1/8" piece of red plastic next to the drain. Jason is the oldest of the kids and he did the most screaming- Emily was just sweet and then a 1 yr old stuck his arm down the toilet so we figured the "monster party was over... it was hilarious! Kids have great imaginations; can't wait to have some of my own!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

MIKKI-ahhhh! I love you! this is Rachel (Prince) Wilson. I found your website from aubrey's. OMG You are stinkin GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE your pictures that Davina took! and your work is so wonderful also. Please will you take my family pictures? I am so happy I found you cause I totally miss you and your sweetness. check out my blog willyfamdotblogspotdotcom.

Rachel said...

okay so i took the time to check out all of your post and seriously you are amazing mikki! honestly you are right up there with davina and nick. i am being serious when i say i want you to take my family pics. congrats to mandi and ryan also. they are so cute! your sister stephanie did a fantastic job on the cake. and you and your hubby are the absolute cutest ever!