Monday, May 4, 2009

{Bodies for Sale}

Hello everyone! I am going to be selling 2 of my beloved d200s and thought I might see if anyone in the blogging world would be interested before I put them up on KSL and Craigslist. They have been my backup bodies for quite some time and have served me well with no problems at all. I just don't really used them as much as they should be used. I am also selling a nifty fifty (Nikkor 50 1.8) Which I think everyone interested in photo should have. Its a great little lens. I am selling these cameras for around $500. So if you are interested please email me @mickleigh11@hotmail.com.

***Update...We sold all the gear and hope that the new homes that they go to get good use out of them.

3 comments:

The Stanger Fam said...

Dang! I wish I had an extra $500 bucks, I would definately want to snatch that up... too bad I don't!

Wetzel's said...

hey mikki this is kaylyn and i am looking for a new camera so i was wondering what you had i might be interested! thanks :)

Bippert Family said...

Hello Mikki! It's Julie (Laura Barnum's sister) Sounds like a good deal! I'll talk to my husband about it(my b-day is coming up!)I'm very interested, so I hope you haven't sold them yet!