Thursday, March 19, 2009

{Kaeli & Doug Engagements}

I like the way that these two smile at eachother! Doug was a little un-excited about being in front of the camera, but I think he just might have had a little bit of fun by the end:) Kaeli is just a natural, so beautiful, and so fun to be around. Just a mighty fine pair, and I'm certainly counting down the days until their bridals in April, and their wedding in May. You'll have to wait until then to see all the fun details unravel... See you two soon:)







5 comments:

Bess Family said...

These turned out GREAT Mikki! I absolutely love them! It is fun to see my friends engagements--they look so happy!

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

WOW!!!! She is so pretty i love the shots my fav is the one of her snuggling him

Maddie said...

those are so beautiful, i love the colors that come through the picturs! you're too good mikki!

Megan said...

Good job Mikki. I have been waiting to see these! You did great. Beautiful job! I can't wait to see their bridals!!!

Rach said...

So cute! I love Kaeli-- you do such a great job, Mikk
Hey, I met Ashley this weekend {the eyelash extension girl-she did my eyebrows while I was at my sis-in-laws} small world