Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{Love}

Yes, I love to read about Celebrities, and most of it is garbage. But I randomly read something today that made sense for once, and it reminded me of my parents, and of what I hope to be with kids someday too. The following was from Julia Roberts:

"The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. One of my favorite things about my children right now, even Henry, who can’t say all the words…sometimes he’ll see me and go, “Ma-ma!” and throw himself on me. Or Finn says he likes my earrings. Or Hazel will say, “You look pretty, Mama,” first thing in the morning. And I realize, that’s all my husband. They’re seeing the things that he does and the way that he shares his feelings with me, and the way that I share my feelings with him. The coolest thing you can do for your children is to love each other in their presence."

I hope everyone had a great "Love" day this weekend. Always fun to have a reason to celebrate our loved ones! And I sure do LOVE Braydon!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love this!

According to Ana said...

that was so sweet. it's my favorite valentine post I have seen.

I want to schedule family pic's for April. I will email you when it get closer

{brady+sarah} said...

This is soo cute!