Sunday, July 20, 2008

{Campbell Family}

This was such a fun family session! I grew up with Kara all through school, so it was really fun to see her little family and spend some time with them! Miss Mckenzie is adorable and her first word ever was actually "pretty". I loved hearing her say that word with each flower we saw. She can also blow bubbles, just with her little mouth. I was amazed! Great family, and great company for a very fun summer night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! love the photography!!! very awesome!

Megan said...

Mikki...
You don't know me (my name's Megan Jolley, I'm really good friends with Jess) but I'm totally IN LOVE with your WHOLE portfolio! Honestly Mikki...you one AMAZING photographer! You've taken so many of my friends engagements and bridals, and even for my little sister's Miss Ivins Pageant, and I've just been dying to tell ya...I LOVE YOUR WORK! :)
So even if ya don't really know me...just know I'm one of MANY admirers out here in the blogging world! ;)
Props to the Cute Campbell family too! You guys are one incredibly darling family!

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

These pictures are so cute. What a beautiful little family. YOu can just see how much love they have for there little McKenzie and she is a dolly so cute... I love the one of her smelling the flower... So "pretty" so cute. and the one of her on the bridge with her dad. and the one of her holding her daddy's hand it just makes me want to melt and cry at the same time it is so sweet...

Jenna said...

Totally cute. I'm excited for you to take pictures our our little girl soon!!

kate said...

Great job.. The fact that they are so beautiful doesn't help either! :)