Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome Home...

Well Fall Semester of school is well on it's way for Brade and he had his first late night Monday class...which led to me get excited about my Autumn decor. I put up the pumpkins, garlands, acorns, and burned a festive candle. I was just so happy and buzzing around all night. 8:30p.m. Brade came home to a delicious dinner (if I might say so myself) and you know what he said? He said, "ya know Mick, it feels like Home." That meant quite a bit to me- considering I'd spent the night decorating and cooking, and he felt like he was coming home to "Home". This fall season is going to be so much fun- Football, changing colors, and cooler weather!



4 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

That is so fun! I have been wanting to put up my fall and halloween decor but I have been restraining myself saying that it was "too early" but you are right! I should just do it and be excited about the fall season! I love all the same things you do. Football, pretty colors, and I am SOOOOOO ready for the weather to cool down!

Kylee said...

Cute decorations! I too am getting ready for the best season of all!!! I can't wait!

I would love, love, love for you to take some pics of us. We are pretty much free most the time so just let us know when. I'll call you soon. You are such a neat girl!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You are so cute! Me and Max were at the store last week and I was trying to convince him that I needed to get some fall decorations and he just didn't understand why, so we didn't. Now after looking at your cute decorations I'm gonna have to go back to get them and just "suprise" him when he has a night class this week.

Anonymous said...

Presh!!!! I want to be able to do that!!! No decorations....no place to put them...maybe one day. For now I'll just admire your pics online!!!