Friday, January 11, 2008

{Date Night}

Last night we went to our second viewing of Dan in Real Life. Again, it is such a fun movie; we left smiling and laughing about our favorite scenes. What made it even more fun...was the BYU couple sitting next to Braydon, making out the whole time. It was awesome- I had no idea until after the movie, which I totally enjoyed. So, I guess that's fun; no shame. On another note. I am dating a Senior in College! I'm so happy for Brade; he is on his last Semester of College and I think he's pretty excited about it too. I'm just really proud of him, for all his hard work and dedication he has put into to getting his degree.


2 comments:

Gracie Rose said...

oh ya i saw that. it was funny but for me, it wasn't a movie i could see more than once. i don't know why!

Chelsey said...

I haven't seen this movie, but my mother in law loved it and she decided that she loved the talent show idea. And so when we got home for christmas she set a day aside so that all of us could get together and have a family talent show. I guess I will have to see the movie to really understand why she thought that the talent show was so cool. I thought the idea was pretty lame, but when we did it we had so much fun and we laughed forever. I will have to try to get it on our blog.