Tuesday, November 6, 2007

{Wedding Tagged}

I've been pretty busy lately, but I wanted to put this post up so Emily wouldn't think I ignored being tagged...

Braydon is incredible. I realize each and every day how lucky and blessed I am to have him in my life. He completes me. He is the sweetest, most self-less person I've ever known. He let's me hold his hand and kiss him whenever I want and we have such a great time together laughing, taking pictures, and just hanging out. He is so smart, loves to read, and is a very hard worker.
We met July 5th, 2005 at Vernon Warthen park playing ultimate frisbee. We dated that summer before he left to Europe for 3 weeks and I missed him so much! He went off to school to UVSC that August and then He proposed Nov. 5th and we were married March 17, 2006 in the St. George Temple. It was a very fun, emotional, and awesome day. We had 8 bridesmaids, we made our cake together, and I made my boquet. I wore my Mom's wedding dress and I loved it. We went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise for a week on our Honeymoon and had so much fun! Life is great- and I'm so glad that we have eachother for this amazing journey. (I'm tagging: Kassy Stuart and Kristen Westbrook.


10 comments:

Kristen Westbrook said...

Mikki,
You guys seem so perfect for each other! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! I love that you two made your cake and bouquet together. You guys are so talented!

Anonymous said...

oh the good ole care free days...what happened?!?!

~..kass..~ said...

great pics. I love the top one (ps I have the same shoes) and wow your moms dress was great how lucky! LOVE the post as well so sweet!

Chelsey said...

Way pretty pictures! I love to see people's wedding pictures.

Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures. It is so neat that you wore your mom's dress. So fun to hear the wedding story.

Robyn said...

What a cool picture! You looked so beautiful!! thanks for posting this!

Lexie said...

You guys are so cute mik! I LOVE all of your pictures. You are such a good photographer. Oh...Devan and I live in Santa Clara!

~..kass..~ said...

k now I swear you had 3 pic's where did the last one go? I liked it, it was so cute...

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You guys are so cute! I love that picture of you in the doorway. It looks like it belongs in a magazine! Well, of course your on the VIP list! I definately let you know when we change it to private. Hope you have a great weekend!

Karamea said...

you look amazing in both of these pictures!